Provided by UL EDUNEERING.
Compliancewire is a learning management strategy system for regulated industries. UL Eduneering wanted to provide a systematic approach to training registration, with a strong focus on governance and compliance.
It's popular in pharmaceutical, medical device and biologics companies, to help reduce risk. It applies their Critical Information Control System© to distribute SOPs and policies.
- Scalable learning managemnent system on the UL platform.
- Knowledge assets with a standard library of +450 life science courses.
- Professional service teams provide infrastructure support.
- Supports validation by electronic signatures and records.
- Provides audit logs.
- Allows complex prerequisite assignments with smart curricula roles.
- Allows training for nonemployees.
For more information, visit their homepage here.
Arboth has +5 years of experience in support for ComplianceWire.