Internship at Arboth
Arboth welcomes interns with an interest to educational technology.
What we offer
- Mentorship in the most popular educational technology, basics in instructional design, storytelling and gamification, basics in graphic design.
- A small team: a fast learning curve, you will receive more feedback, have more responsibility and more impact on the projects you are a part of.
- Attendance to learning & development workshops, if applicable.
- Blogging on our website: opportunity for personal branding.
What type of background would fit in the Arboth team?*
- Psychology, Pedagogy, Agogy and other educational programmes
- Instructional Design
- Copywriting, communication, ...
- Web design
- Product development
*Don't let this list fool you: it is non-exhaustive, and we are ready to be surprised by you!
We welcome students of many different backgrounds and study programmes. The only thing that is a MUST is a passion for learning.
If that is what defines you, then e-mail your resume and a motivational letter (in whatever format you feel comfortable in) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!