This vacancy was originally posted in Dutch, as Dutch is required. If you prefer to read it in Dutch (NL), please click here.
What to expect?
It’s difficult to define a “typical” day at the Arboth office because they are so diverse. Are you looking for a job where you can:
- Create and design e-learning projects and other learning solutions for clients?
- Keep on learning and developing your own skill?
- Follow up projects from A to Z?
- Work closely with colleagues, give and receive feedback on a daily basis?
- Learn how training registration and reporting works in large companies?
- Provide valuable support to corporate Learning & Development teams all over the world?
- Blog about your experiences and realisations?
What we offer
- An intensive onboarding programme to get to know your way around educational technology
- Incredible colleagues with regular team activities
- Market conform salary with expenses covered
- Laptop with licenses on educational technology & other resources you need for instructional design
- A membership on a learning & development community
What we expect
- Passion for learning and strong interest for educational technology
- A true team player who is also capable of taking responsibility and working autonomously on projects
- Flexible mindset as no two workdays are alike
- Client centric mindset and attitude
- Someone who is eager to learn and exchange feedback
- Knows your way around a computer; with expert skills in Microsoft Office
- Dutch speaking necessary. French & English valued. Any additional languages are a big plus.
E-mail your resume and a motivational letter (in whatever format you feel comfortable in) to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!